Then Sunday evening, we found out what it would be like to have five children. Jillian, Benny, and Everlie came over so their parents could go to their small group's Valentine party. We had so much fun! Tony and I laughed so much! Jillian is a natural born nurturer. She kept her eye on all three of her charges. Benny played trains with Parker. Everlie found a plastic Easter egg to fill and spill which she thought was an hilarious game. Macy decided the best way to cope with all the excitement was to sleep! We also thought it would be fun to decorate sugar cookies. The kids had fun sprinkling the sugar cookies as well as the rest of the dining room. The fun was well worth the mess! Come over anytime!
Macy in her (Jillian's) Sunday best!
A couple of weeks ago, we were able to celebrate Spencer's fifth birthday! We had a great time! Thanks for inviting Parker!
The birthday boy - I mean Batman!
Violet was born a couple of months before Macy. She is modeling her mommy's scarf. Isn't she a cutie?
I missed five things Friday so here it is a little late:
1) Scrapbooking at Archiver's
2) Tony never giving me grief about girls' night out
3) My sweet friends, Amie, Marcia, and Christy, who always give me a different perspective. OK, so the night nurse doesn't sound so bad! :)
4) a clean house which has been hard to come by lately
5) time with Macy and Parker