1) A daiper change can turn into a photo opp!
2) Carol Peterson, who took care of Parker, finishes chemo on Wednesday after a year and a half of chemo and radiation treatment for breast cancer.
3) Two cases of formula delivered to our door - thank you!!!! (I'm still nursing, but we cluster feed before she goes down so she eats 2 oz. of formula at midnight so we can finally go to sleep at one! But hey she sleeps for 7 hours!)
4) Tony was sick this week with a bad head and chest cold (that is not what I am thankful for!) But that his sick germs have not spread to anyone else.
5) A taste of spring on Tuesday with 70 degree weather