Sunday, March 30, 2008

Farewell Spring Break

Parker's first sleepover!
Daddy and Parker are serious about listening to directions!
The newest "Baby" (what Parker calls all his animals)
Happy Birthday Gracie!

It seems Spring Break has been so long, but at the same time so short. I only managed to get half of my projects done. However, I am most grateful to be caught up on all the shower gifts at church. If you're expecting, we are the church for you! :) I know these babies have just been born or are on their way, but I can't wait till they're in King's Kids! I love the pureness and innocence of the two and three year olds! Today, during circle time, I asked each child what do they like to do with their friends. One sweet boy responded by picking his nose and smiling! Everyone just started cracking up. You cannot make this stuff up!

Friday night marked a big step for Parker! He spent the night away from home for the first time! John and Christy Cole along with Jillian were very sweet to have Parker over. He had so much fun that he wanted to spend the night Saturday night too! Tony and I went to the Melting Pot to celebrate the 15th anniversary of our first date! We had so much fun! Then Tony really spoiled me and took me to see 27 Dresses. It was so nice to be out on a date, but we had to admit we were anxious to pick Parker up Saturday morning. We were very excited to get to wish Gracie a happy birthday Saturday morning. She is such a sweet girl! Next Sunday, Parker, Gracie, and Lucy are moving on to Kid's Community. I am going to miss all three of them so much. Yes, that means Parker is turning 4 this Saturday. In case you haven't heard, Parker wanted a Carnival for his birthday. Hopefully, we will all will survive....

No comments: