I'm borrowing an idea I saw on Martha West's blog. Here are the five things I am grateful for this week:
1) Macy had a great 2 month checkup - she is healthy at 12 lbs, 10 oz. and 23 inches.
2) Red box - Since Macy has been keeping us up, Tony and I have been enjoying movie nights together after Parker goes to bed.
3) Parker has been randomly telling me "Mommy?" "Yes?" "I love you."
4) On Saturday, my parents celebrate their 39th anniversary. Wow!
5) Friends who change their dinner plans to dine with us at CiCis before Wed. night church. I hate to suffer alone! :)