Sunday, January 10, 2010

Parker's turn for Star of the Week

Growing up a little too fast for my taste - wanting his picture taken with the Rams cheerleaders at the Big Bear Brunch. :)
This is more my pace - excited he broke his first piece of wood at tae-kwon-doe.

I've just spent the last three hours strolling down memory lane trying to find pictures for his Star of the Week poster. It just cannot be possible my little boy is growing up this fast. Parker really stepped up to the plate with Macy's arrival, and now I notice a lot of changes as he has started kindergarten. Yes, even some attitude. Tony and I can't believe what comes out of his mouth sometimes - good and bad. I am so thankful that God gives me redemption moments. Some days I will be thinking how did I manage to screw him up already and then Parker will zing me with some comment or action. Then I know that all is not lost. We are headed down the right path and I still have 13 more years to go until he is out of my sight. :)

No comments: