Monday, July 9, 2012

Ready? OK!!!

I secretly have always wanted to be a cheerleader.  Seeing though that I still confuse my left from my right and cannot clap in rhythm, the pleated skirt was never to be mine.  


But maybe I can be your cheerleader.  Maybe my words can be poms-poms keeping the beat to encourage you to face whatever it is - be sorrow or joy.  I'm cheering for you!  So here's to our first Motivational Monday!!!


So many of my friends are struggling with huge challenges.  Their struggle isn't defined by pity parties or cries for attention.  Their struggles are being fought with courage and grace and in the quiet.  So I am writing this for them...and you.  I'm also writing this for me.  "To remind me lest I forget."


YOU matter!  

Just you - without the job title, number of children, or friends list. 

YOU alone matter. 

Your sorrow. 
Your happiness.
Your hurt.  
Your triumphs. 
Your failures.  

YOU are NOT going unnoticed. 

YOU are NOT alone. 

YOU are loved.  

"Yet I am always with you. You hold me by my right hand." Psalm 73:23







No comments: