Sunday, February 12, 2012

Keepin' It Real

This post is dedicated to Jenny and Heather who would hire me to do their menu plan and grocery shopping. :)
If you are one of my uber ogranized friends, STOP reading NOW!  You know who you are!
Anyway, at church today, I realized I may have given a false impression of my level of organization.  I try, but as Heather summarized my status as an "organized mess", I don't always achieve my organizational dreams.  I like to think of myself as a work in progress...
My Closet since P/T Conference Weekend


I was tired of pulling a muscle every time I needed to reach my clothes.  Plus, Tony and Parker were gone for the afternoon to a birthday party....Cleaning out my closet would be a great mother/daughter activity.  Macy was all for it since she had contributed to a lot of the dumping in there. 
Halfway through the project, I realized that with Macy's idea of *help* and her need for a play break every 20 minutes, this project was going to take more than a couple of hours.  I also decided that reorganizing the top shelf would have to wait...probably until Spring Break. 


I also realized that I am only a third of the way done...I heart organizing says that clothes should be arranged by color...That probably won't happen until I switch out my winter clothes for summer. 

No comments: