Sunday, February 26, 2012

Acts of Kindness Update

I love making my birthday last and last and last....Congratulations to Laura Picker for winning the Target gift card!  I am so happy to share that she is passng on the gift card to a college student - which just goes to show Laura is a kinder person than I am! :)  I can always find something at Target!
The next act of kindness goes to my coworker, Amy.  She is expecting a brother for Ava at the end of the March.  I'm doing her recess duty until she goes on maternity leave.  My brother wanted to know which act of kindness he could expect.  I told him for once I don't have a plan.  I'm just waiting for the spirit to move me.  Stayed tune because I do have plans for #3 and #4. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are too nice Jennifer Martin.