Friday, February 10, 2012

May I suggest?

I LOVE to plan!  Writing lesson plans ranks in my top 5 favorite parts of my profession.  I enjoy planning out my weekly to dos, sometimes even down to half-hour increments.  Planning parties. Planning my work wardrobe for the week. Tonight found me doing my weekly menu planning.  It's my idea of a fun Friday night (when Tony is working).  This could be a sickness.  But I don't want the cure.  I want to spread the illness and maybe save you some time...I could give you all the factors that I take into consideration but you would start rolling your eyes.  Here it goes on my very elaborate system - the UPS calendar Tony got for free.  Reduce, reuse, recycle!

Saturday
Special Breakfast (Thanks for the tradition, Mom!): Biscuit Cinnamon Buns
Dinner: Date Night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $5 pizza for the kids

Sunday
Blue Owl White Chili, rolls

Monday
Fiesta Chicken Pronto, Queso

Day of Love
Chicken in White Wine Sauce, carrot souffle, spinach salad, strawberry cake

Wednesday
Parmesan Crusted Tilapia (Thanks Sam's), rice, broccoli

Thursday
Slow Cooker Chicken Fettuccine, garlic bread

Friday
Stromboli

I know there is a lot of chicken, but that is just the kind of mood I am in! :)  If you would like these recipes from my collection, just give me a shout out.  I'm happy to share!

No comments: