Sunday, January 1, 2012

LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION!!!

I teach for a lot of reasons.  One being that I get to start over twice.  Once in August, and with the rest of the world in January.  Friends, I have been guilty of always talking, planning, and failing to execute.  We talk about a family vacation, but never start saving for one.  I dream of writing a book, but never write.  I wish for a more stylish wardrobe, but never risk it.  We long for date nights, but only go once a year.  We talk about a variety of lessons for the kids, but never sign up.  I want to learn to sew, but put that in the retirement segment of my life.  Parker is 2, and Macy is a newborn in their respective scrapbooks.  2012 will be my year of a little less talk, and a lot more action.  Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go Jen go!